Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Paige VanZant appreciation thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I gained a lot of respect for her after the Namjunas fight. Seems like a decent lass. The only negative is that Cody Garbrandt has been there. :pac:

To be fair last night until that kick she that fight was looking pretty amatuerish. I am a massive Paige fan though but not because of her fight skills if you know what im saying :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,442 ✭✭✭weemcd

What a woman!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

To be fair last night until that kick she that fight was looking pretty amatuerish. I am a massive Paige fan though but not because of her fight skills if you know what im saying :D

Good point. She was great on dancing with the starts can't forget what a dancer she is!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 135 ✭✭_oveless_

ugh misogynist much?

• Advertisement

_oveless_ wrote: »
    ugh misogynist much?

To be fair she is popular cause she is pretty. She is an average fighter who is pretty does saying that make me a 'misogynist'?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

To be fair she is popular cause she is pretty. She is an average fighter who is pretty does saying that make me a 'misogynist'?

I think the whole all American girl look is just a big a deal as being pretty.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The poor man's Meisha Tate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

This thread needs more paige !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,893 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

ricero wrote: »
    This thread needs more paige !

6686038edc0f714bf64740daa43635c5.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement