Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teeth whitening

Options
  • 29-08-2016 3:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭

I have a big interview coming up in a few weeks. The company are flying me to the US for it. However my teeth are in a state. I smoke and also guzzle coffee. I know yanks are pretty anal about teeth so I want to get them whitened. However I'm also not in a position to afford a professional treatment.

I've been googling and there are loads of kits available but I have no idea where to start. I've been checking out the iWhite kits in boots but I was thinking I'd ask here first. I did a search of the forum and there's loads of threads but most seem to be about crest whitening strips or a professional service (which I think I'll pick up when I'm over there (Edit: I mean the strips))

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Go to the dentist for a scale and polish to remove stains and quit smoking!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Go to a hygienist! You may need two sessions but your teeth will look a lot better and they'll probably get rid of a good bit of the nicotine stains

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Laura_A

I have been using BlanX WhiteShock for two weeks now and can really see a difference - obviously going to a hygienist is your best bet but if you cant afford it that might be an ok alternative.

Advertisement