Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very poor to non-existant wireless since Dec 2015

Options
  • 29-08-2016 7:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hi

As thread title i have an extremely unreliable wireless service and have been in contact with your support team since December 2015 (all info readily available on my file, i have various reference numbers)

The wired connection is fine (only getting 45mbs at most, not exactly as advertised but i can live with that)
    Wireless however is 4mbs at most but for the last 3 days isn't even fast enough to perform the speedtest on your own website as it times out.

I have spoken to various support agents (latest being Sat and Sun night) they tell me they'll sort it and to be fair they do, but only lasts at most overnight, last night not even that long.

I have requested a new modem on various ocassions only to be told that is not the issue, that the settings are set incorrectly at your end. They change these but they inevitably revert back. To be honest it doesn't make sense to me that these are not reset permanently. 

I have obviously being paying my bill all this time but have not even had one months proper, uninterrupted service. 

Can you please arrange a telephone call to me to sort out the problem for once and for all?

Obviously i will forward my details once you reply to this message.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi

As thread title i have an extremely unreliable wireless service and have been in contact with your support team since December 2015 (all info readily available on my file, i have various reference numbers)

The wired connection is fine (only getting 45mbs at most, not exactly as advertised but i can live with that)
    Wireless however is 4mbs at most but for the last 3 days isn't even fast enough to perform the speedtest on your own website as it times out.

I have spoken to various support agents (latest being Sat and Sun night) they tell me they'll sort it and to be fair they do, but only lasts at most overnight, last night not even that long.

I have requested a new modem on various ocassions only to be told that is not the issue, that the settings are set incorrectly at your end. They change these but they inevitably revert back. To be honest it doesn't make sense to me that these are not reset permanently. 

I have obviously being paying my bill all this time but have not even had one months proper, uninterrupted service. 

Can you please arrange a telephone call to me to sort out the problem for once and for all?

Obviously i will forward my details once you reply to this message.

Thanks
    Hi Lawros Tache,

Thanks for getting in touch, Can you PM me the account number and I will take a look into this for you. 

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Lawros Tache

Thank You Pamela

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Thank You Pamela

PM sent
    No problem  Lawros Tache, I'll be back to you shortly.

-Pamela 

Advertisement