Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fear The Walking Dead | Season 2 | Episode 9 | Los Muertos [AMC] [SPOILERS]

• 29-08-2016 8:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 2

Episode 9 - "Los Muertos"

Airdate - August 28th on AMC at 9/8c | August 29th on AMC UK at 2:10am (and again at 9pm)
    After the fall of the compound, Madison, Strand and others forge a tenuous path forward. Meanwhile, Nick is recruited for a perilous assignment

Promo

How did you rate this episode? 14 votes

0%
    0%
    7%
    OrgasmicBaz 1 vote
    14%
    brianregan09foozzybear61 2 votes
    21%
    WashoutNUTZZricero 3 votes
    21%
    Hank Scorpioterryduff12Irreverent 3 votes
    21%
    frashrobertpattersonKeplar240B 3 votes
    14%
    duridianAlfred Borden 2 votes
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭foozzybear61

much improved on last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Why did the fella walk out to get eaten ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Dandelion6

ricero wrote: »

The woman said he had been bitten. Nick said he didn't believe this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Thought it was absolutely dreadful rubbish this week. Worst filler episode I've seen in either TWD or FTWD.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

duridian wrote: »
    Thought it was absolutely dreadful rubbish this week. Worst filler episode I've seen in either TWD or FTWD.

Im sorry but the revelation that the pharmicist survived the bite is hardly filler. If true its a huge plot point in the walking dead universe and is a game changer

• Advertisement

Im sorry but the revelation that the pharmicist survived the bite is hardly filler. If true its a huge plot point in the walking dead universe and is a game changer

True, but to me the three seconds that his bitten shoulder was revealed for didn't make up for the other 44 minutes of boredom. Sorry, but that's my feelings on it, no offence intended to other viewers.

(There's also a distinct possibility that his bite is a red herring, i.e. that it really wasn't a walker bite, and maybe he's using it to draw more into the "death cult" like Sai Baba and other guru types.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

While I found this episode a big improvement on last weeks episode, I'm really hoping they don't go down the road of people 'being immune to walker bites' in The Walking Dead universe. Z Nation has used this as it's main plot-line so it really will be tiresome for fans of the TV zombie genre to see such relatively similar story lines side by side.
    (There's also a distinct possibility that his bite is a red herring, i.e. that it really wasn't a walker bite, and maybe he's using it to draw more into the "death cult" like Sai Baba and other guru types.)

That would be far more interesting than surviving a walker bite.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

Dandelion6 wrote: »

She said that about the pharmacist

Dandelion6 wrote: »
    She said that about the pharmacist

Now that I read that, I wonder if perhaps the thing we haven't been told yet about the group living with the pharmacist is that they are engaged in some kind of human sacrifice.

The ritualistic chanting stuff they were doing also definitely makes me think it's pointing towards being a human sacrifice thing rather than bitten people just giving up and going out of the compound to be chomped by the walkers as some bizarre euthanasia.

Maybe a mix of Santa Muerte and old Mesoamerican ritual like depicted in the Mel Gibson movie Apocalypto.

If that is the case, then they are probably holding back on confirming something like this until the season finale, at which point I'd expect Nick wil probably say; "F*** this sh** lads, I'm outta here." - and he'll move on to rejoin the others in the next season. (Assuming they get a third season.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

duridian wrote: »
    Now that I read that, I wonder if perhaps the thing we haven't been told yet about the group living with the pharmacist is that they are engaged in some kind of human sacrifice.

The ritualistic chanting stuff they were doing also definitely makes me think it's pointing towards being a human sacrifice thing rather than bitten people just giving up and going out of the compound to be chomped by the walkers as some bizarre euthanasia.

Maybe a mix of Santa Muerte and old Mesoamerican ritual like depicted in the Mel Gibson movie Apocalypto.

If that is the case, then they are probably holding back on confirming something like this until the season finale, at which point I'd expect Nick wil probably say; "F*** this sh** lads, I'm outta here." - and he'll move on to rejoin the others in the next season. (Assuming they get a third season.)
    on talking dead they said he was sick, going to die so he gets added to the wall. (not clear in the show)

• Advertisement
Advertisement