Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reflex - North Main Street

Options
  • 29-08-2016 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Good Morning,

I was wondering have any of ye bought a suit from Reflex on North Main Street, I was in there over the weekend and they have some very good deals ( 200 for 3 piece suit, tie, shirt shoes) but I can't find anyone that's been there and so I'm cautious in case their suits are poor quality.

Also, if there are any other places that ye would recommend instead I'd be open to hearing them!

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Hi , If you are buying a 3 piece suit , shirt and shoes for €200 I can assure you that the quality will be abismal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Better off looking at Top man for a suit at that price range.

I used to live in them on my old job and there very very hard warning.

Another thing with a suit you could be wearing a Tom Ford or a penny's finest quality. Get the suit fitted for a extra 50 euros the suit anywhere it's from will look like it cost way way more then it did.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Hiwazup

It actually seemed decent, twas strange. Will leave it anyway!
    My price range is much higher than that, it just caught my eye and I thought I might find somebody with experience of the shop to say it wasn't poor quality! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭EasycomeEasygo

I've bought a good few suits in there over the years and never had any trouble with them. Just check out the label and make sure your getting a wool blend and not all synthetic (you won't get 100% wool for that price). I used to wear wool blends for work and they were great, very hard wearing. The shoes that they have in there at the moment aren't great so if I was going for the suit deal you mentioned I'd try to get an extra shirt instead of the shoes.

The main guy in there is Brendan and is sound out, if you see a suit you like ask him out straight is it any good and he will tell you out straight if it is or not.

Advertisement