Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Climote compatible with existing digital thermostats?

Options
  • 29-08-2016 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I am an existing customer currently signed up to the Climote package but as of yet have not requested an installation. I have a 3 zone system with wired digital thermostats and really want to avoid putting in new thermostats if at all possible. I am trying to figure out if the Climote is compatible with my thermostats because it would be a factor in determining if I go ahead with the installation. I reached out to Climote directly with this same question but the person who I was contact with never got to me with an answer.

My thermostats are HORTSMANN DRT1 and my current clock is a TIMEGUARD TRT038 7 Day programmer 3 Channel

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi bubbles76,

Thank you for getting in touch. We have sent your query to the Home Services team and await an update.

We hope to have one for you tomorrow.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

bubbles76 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am an existing customer currently signed up to the Climote package but as of yet have not requested an installation. I have a 3 zone system with wired digital thermostats and really want to avoid putting in new thermostats if at all possible. I am trying to figure out if the Climote is compatible with my thermostats because it would be a factor in determining if I go ahead with the installation. I reached out to Climote directly with this same question but the person who I was contact with never got to me with an answer.

My thermostats are HORTSMANN DRT1 and my current clock is a TIMEGUARD TRT038 7 Day programmer 3 Channel

Thanks in advance
    Hi again bubbles76,

If you send us a private message with your telephone number, we can organise a call-back to you by Home Services.

Thanks,
    Una

Advertisement