Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difficulty contacting car insurance section

Options
  • 29-08-2016 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi.
    I've recently took out car insurance but have not recieved my disk..I have being trying to contact your offices all morning but keep getting message saying your office is closed because of fire drill.
    Thanks Elaine 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

egav wrote: »
    Hi.
    I've recently took out car insurance but have not recieved my disk..I have being trying to contact your offices all morning but keep getting message saying your office is closed because of fire drill.
    Thanks Elaine 
    Good Morning egav, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie I do apologise about this, can I ask that you call them on 1890290100 I have checked this number and reps are available on this line. 

Thanks,
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 30 egav

Hi Evie.
    I've called this number and there is no bank of ireland reps available😦.....RSA won't do anything as policy is with yourselves...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi egav, 

Can I ask if you spoke to a representative in RSA on this line and if they advised you to contact Bank of Ireland regarding issue of your Disk? 

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 30 egav

Hi thanks for your help .
    I recieved my disk in post just now., albeit 19 days after taking out policy and 14 days after sending in all paperwork ye required.

Yes I had spoken to rsa rep who said no boi staff were available to look up computer and they would call me this evening if system is up and running..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Thanks egav, 

I'm glad to hear that you've received your disk and I'm very sorry for the delay with this. We appreciate your feedback regarding this and we'll certainly pass this only to team in RSA. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Advertisement
Advertisement