Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI 365 Online banking

Options
  • 29-08-2016 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I use BOI 365 online banking and find it very useful. However a real pain point is that the transaction details for online transactions is very poor. There is no possibility to enter a transaction description to jog your memory at a later stage.  BOI only provide  365 Online (account nbr) as transaction details.
    Is there any plans to improve this. I have this feature available to me in other online banking systems I use.
    Please advise.
    Tks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon BJViking, 

Thank  you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

When you register a payee, you'll be asked for a description of this payee which will then appear online when you make the transfer. It will also appear in the 'Manage Accounts' section which allows you to locate the payee quicker. 

When transferring money using the 'Money Transfer' option you will be able to add extra information which will appear on your statement once the transfer is made. We have a helpful video here which should help you with this. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine   

Advertisement