Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horses around city centre?

Options
  • 29-08-2016 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I was out in the city centre for dinner last night. I was appauled by the way these people use horse and traps to make money. These horses are being lugged around all day in the middle of traffic. They should be in a field.

I was in temple bar and 4 hours later at about 10 pm when the music was blaring, they had the horses on the cobblestones waiting outside a very roudy, loud pub. It saddened and breaks my heart to think this is allowed.

I have seen horses in Dublin used all day for this purpose. I have no idea where they rest. It is a disgrace as a Dubliner. As far as I am concerned this has to be animal abuse?

Would you agree? What can I do about this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭The Truth Man

I think you should contact your local Green Party TD, they usually excel at dealing with non-issues such as this.

Advertisement