Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liberty Insurance - 1996 car

• 29-08-2016 2:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,213 ✭✭✭

Just a quick question for people that may know what happens in this situation.

I'm currently driving a 1996 car that is insured TPFT with Liberty. I came across an insurance related thread earlier today and a representative for Liberty Insurance stated that they will insure cars up to 20 years old only. My insurance is due for renewal in December - normally I do nothing and just let my policy renew automatically every year - however, as my car is now 20 years old will Liberty refuse to quote/insure me when the time comes to renew?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Not likely as you already are a customer. They might however bump the premium up by a lot.

Speak to Liberty, only they can tell you for sure.

Advertisement