Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using your computer to make international calls??

Options
  • 29-08-2016 4:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18

Hi.

I use my cellular phone for calls normally, but am on one of those bundles, and it does not allow for overseas calls.

How would I go about using my computer to make an overseas call??
    Or my android phone even?

Sometimes I call people overseas using whats app, but on this occasion, it's a business call, and they're using standard dial phones only.

Any pointers??

If I didn't have to pay for it, that would be even better, but naturally I'm willing to forego a few cents to get the job done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭PureIsle

I use this one
    freevoipdeal.com/dashboard

Lots of info in VOIP board
    boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=542
    see this for more info
    boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=250586

• Registered Users Posts: 25,447 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Skype is very good for international calls which will cost you pennies. You could use your Android phone on a good wi-fi connection but it's much better on a laptop using a decent headset with a mic and a single earpiece - it should have two plugs, usually coloured green and black.

Advertisement