Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charged roaming even when roaming didn't work

Options
  • 29-08-2016 4:43pm

Hi,

I talked to your support desk a week ago and they recommended I send an email to customercare@eir.ie but didn't get a reply.

I was recently in the US and enabled roaming however within seconds of enabling it I received a text message to say I've used €48 of data. Nothing worked on the phone, no email, no web browsing... nothing.

Why am I being charged for a service that I never received?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

ni@ll wrote: »
    Hi,

I talked to your support desk a week ago and they recommended I send an email to customercare@eir.ie but didn't get a reply.

I was recently in the US and enabled roaming however within seconds of enabling it I received a text message to say I've used €48 of data. Nothing worked on the phone, no email, no web browsing... nothing.

Why am I being charged for a service that I never received?
    Hi ni@ll,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you PM me your mobile number & pin & I will take a look into this.

-Pamela 

Advertisement