Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BERETTA 92 AIRSOFT GUN for just 65 EUROS

Options
  • 29-08-2016 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

BERETTA 92 AIR SOFTGUN, BLACK, FULL METAL.
    You can come in my residence and test it. You will also have a pack of ammo. Around 2800 6mm soft air bbs.
    I am selling it because I am leaving the country in some days. mod snip I can also send some photos.

By Luana R.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 rodrigues.93

Catch the product in Tallaght, Dublin. Close to Metro Bar.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭TheWarChicken

Would you take 40 for it? Can I have a few pictures too? I can't collect, can you post?

Sorry, I cannot send it. Cannot post pics as well because I`m a new user. Can send it by Whatsapp or something if you`re still interested, but if you give a better price.

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭TheWarChicken

Sorry, can't do anything for you if you can't post it. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

BERETTA 92 AIR SOFTGUN, BLACK, FULL METAL.
    You can come in my residence and test it. You will also have a pack of ammo. Around 2800 6mm soft air bbs.
    I am selling it because I am leaving the country in some days. mod snip I can also send some photos.

By Luana R.

Hi, welcome to the forum, under the rules which I suggest you read you are required 1: to post the muzzle energy for any gun you wish to sell here, most sites or retailers will be happy to test it for you if you do not know. 2: dealings are to be kept on thread until a deal is reached. If you need pics posted on your behalf then read the relevant thread at the top of the sub forum.
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭richie231069

Hi what make is the Beretta please.

Advertisement