Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can anyone tell me where can i get these

Options
  • 29-08-2016 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭

Anyone know can these be bought in shops for a newborn car seat. Baby due in less than 2 weeks and in limbo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

What are they?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

What are they?

It's an adapter to attach the newborn car seat onto the buggy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

What car seat and what buggy?

D0NNELLY wrote: »
    What car seat and what buggy?

This is it. Avoid that company!

Buggy is perfect i just need the adapters

http://www.prams.net/ferrari-clark-fastfold-travel-system

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

Isn't the adapter supposed to be part of the package in the link you sent? If you have a different car seat then you'll need to find the adapter for the buggy for the particular car seat. Your best bet would be with a store that sells the brand of either the buggy or car seat, as they usually also sell the adapters.

• Advertisement

Gatica wrote: »
    Isn't the adapter supposed to be part of the package in the link you sent? If you have a different car seat then you'll need to find the adapter for the buggy for the particular car seat. Your best bet would be with a store that sells the brand of either the buggy or car seat, as they usually also sell the adapters.

Yes it was meant to be part of the package.

Their customer service us brutal.

I was getting nowhere with them,hence i said avoid.

I went onto the site to order the part and they Should have sent (reluctantly paid for it and still the wrong bit).

Advertisement