Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaporesso Ceramic cCELL

Options
  • 29-08-2016 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

These have really peaked my interest, it all started when I was in the market for a second mod, and I had the Vaporesso Target Pro in mind.....then I started reading and watching reviews and people are just raving about them - so I decided to go for the whole Target kit, the ceramic coils on one mod and building my own on the other. BUT...the Target Pro tank doesen't seem to be as well received as the Coils and mod, plus it's only 2.5ml, and I wanted at least 4ml......so to my question - has anybody experience of these coils in any Tank other than Vaporesso Tanks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Works with the Aspire tanks apparently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms8i3eahdd8

Why the requirement of 4ml anyhow ? How much juice are you realistically going through per day ?

Even on the worst ones I manage at very most 20ml. And thats with a dual coil clapton setup and over a 14-20 hour period chaining it. It takes about 10 seconds to pop off the top and refill.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Vaporesso cCell coils are Atlantis style coils.
    The list of compatible tanks that I had a while back is:
    Vaporesso Gemini /ORC / Target
    Aspire Atlantis / V2 / Mega / Triton / 2
    Amigo Donner 22 / Riptide V1 / Riptide topfill
    Anyvape Fury / Sega
    CoilART Online Tank
    Coiltech Atank
    Beyond Vape Silo Beast
    EHPRO & Eciggity Morph
    Eleaf iJust2 / Melo / Melo2 / Melo III / Mini
    Focalecig? Fruit Style sub Ohm Tank
    Freemax Starre / Pro
    Gigue Aeolus / Mini
    Heatvape EcoTank
    Ovancl Espole
    Playboy Vixen
    Science of Vaping Eclipse
    Sense Tech Herakles
    Sigelei X-Tank
    Smokme Subverter Mini
    Steam Tribe Mini Sub Ohm Tank
    Sunone Sking Square
    Thunderhead Creations-Thunderstorm Tank
    Tobeco Super Tank / KS / Mini
    Vape Forward VF ATTY
    Vapeston Ceramikas / Maganus
    Vapor DNA Project Sub Ohm Saucecode
    Vapor-Tek Morpheus / V2

Think I tried one once in a Triton or Atlantis - but it leaked - bad o-ring - so p***ed me off so I decided to be petty and ignore them for awhile :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

was.deevey wrote: »
    Works with the Aspire tanks apparently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms8i3eahdd8

Why the requirement of 4ml anyhow ? How much juice are you realistically going through per day ?

Even on the worst ones I manage at very most 20ml. And thats with a dual coil clapton setup and over a 14-20 hour period chaining it. It takes about 10 seconds to pop off the top and refill.

probably about 6-8 ml on a night out, just want to cut the hassle of bringing a bottle with me.......

mossymac! wrote: »
    Vaporesso cCell coils are Atlantis style coils.
    The list of compatible tanks that I had a while back is:
    Vaporesso Gemini /ORC / Target
    Aspire Atlantis / V2 / Mega / Triton / 2
    Amigo Donner 22 / Riptide V1 / Riptide topfill
    Anyvape Fury / Sega
    CoilART Online Tank
    Coiltech Atank
    Beyond Vape Silo Beast
    EHPRO & Eciggity Morph
    Eleaf iJust2 / Melo / Melo2 / Melo III / Mini
    Focalecig? Fruit Style sub Ohm Tank
    Freemax Starre / Pro
    Gigue Aeolus / Mini
    Heatvape EcoTank
    Ovancl Espole
    Playboy Vixen
    Science of Vaping Eclipse
    Sense Tech Herakles
    Sigelei X-Tank
    Smokme Subverter Mini
    Steam Tribe Mini Sub Ohm Tank
    Sunone Sking Square
    Thunderhead Creations-Thunderstorm Tank
    Tobeco Super Tank / KS / Mini
    Vape Forward VF ATTY
    Vapeston Ceramikas / Maganus
    Vapor DNA Project Sub Ohm Saucecode
    Vapor-Tek Morpheus / V2

Think I tried one once in a Triton or Atlantis - but it leaked - bad o-ring - so p***ed me off so I decided to be petty and ignore them for awhile :D

I see the Herakles on that list.....that was one I was really looking at when I was thinking about an RTA....but for some reason I just cant get over that drip-tip, I think it's a screw-in so I dont know if its replaceable ?????

(fussy git, I know!!! :D:D )

OOPS.......the Herakles only has the big tip on the RTA, the sub-ohm tank looks like what I'm chasing - even though it's capacity is nearly half of the capacity of the RTA Herakles..!!!...Definitely looking really close at it now, along with the Aspire Triton 2 and the Freemax Starre.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Deag4

I had the tobeco supertank mini and used these coils. They were very good. Lost the tank though. Suppose to work in melo 3 . Haven't tried them in it yet

Deag4 wrote: »
    I had the tobeco supertank mini and used these coils. They were very good. Lost the tank though. Suppose to work in melo 3 . Haven't tried them in it yet

They are supposed to work in the Eleaf iJust 2 as well - which is everything I'm looking for, 22mm width, 5.2ml capacity - but that rubber ring for the airflow is a deal breaker for me, I had the starter kit a while back and moved it on....just couldn't get used to it!!!

decided to go for the Herakles Plus Sub Ohm Tank Clearomizer, and the Target Pro 75w mod !!! :D:D

Advertisement