Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Crane parking

Options
  • 29-08-2016 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭

Where is best cheapest place to park around here I don't know this side of the City at all at all.... :/ Might be "working" in this area of town soon, don't have money to pay for parking. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Get the bus? It's all p&d around that area

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 147 ✭✭Ericdravancrow

CP beside the Cathedral (,not in it) €4 a day

• Registered Users Posts: 25,952 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Where are you travelling from?

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭talking_walnut

Just a heads up that you're right beside a primary and secondary school there so traffic is chaotic in the mornings (~9) and evenings (2-4). Worth factoring in if you're starting or ending around those times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

There is a stretch of (non P&D) parking available along Whitestrand Road - just a short walk around the corner. There is space for about 20 cars and it generally fills up with city workers by about 8:10am.

Make sure you don't park on the double yellow sections and have your tax/insurance/NCT in date as the cars parked here seem to be very regularly checked and tickets issued on the windscreens!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I used to live around that area and the wardens nabbed me for missing tax disc two days running. So do make sure you park legally and have the discs in order.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 147 ✭✭Ericdravancrow

Over by blackbox theatre has all day parking for 4e or 5e...stones throw from city centre

• Registered Users Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Thanks everyone.

Advertisement