Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get a locker in Aungier St?

Options
  • 29-08-2016 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Decided it would be a good investment to get myself a locker this year. I understand they're very limited and such but I was just wondering how would I go about getting one, and how much it is? Also what size lock would be best for the locker? Thanks in advance for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭RoebuckWilson

Ciaran511 wrote: »
    Decided it would be a good investment to get myself a locker this year. I understand they're very limited and such but I was just wondering how would I go about getting one, and how much it is? Also what size lock would be best for the locker? Thanks in advance for any help

It's a free for all with lockers. Literally just get yourself a padlock, head downstairs to the locker room and stick the lock on a free one. They're all the same size. Like pretty big, enough for gym bag, books and stuff..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Does a student not need to pay for the locker for the year?

Where are the lockers located?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭RoebuckWilson

dixiefly wrote: »
    Does a student not need to pay for the locker for the year?

Where are the lockers located?

No charges at all... So they're kinda hidden away. When you go in the front door, head off to the right.... Just before the stairwell heading up to the 1st floor there's a narrow door on the right. It has a sign on it, which I have no recollection of what it's says but I presume it'd to do with lockers. Go in there, it's going to the basement, so it's like a spiral concrete stairwell. They're down there. It's not pretty but does that job.

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Pompous

Every year in June the locks are cut off the lockers and the contents are disposed of. So if you do claim a locker, be aware it is just for one year and empty your locker before leaving for the summer. Once all the locks have been cut off it's safe to start claiming lockers again.

Advertisement