Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More problems still not being fixed!!

Options
  • 29-08-2016 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭

10 days ago rang EIR again with complaints over internet not working as effecting my tv. Nearly an hour on the phone and they eventually came to an agreement that a EIR technician would have to view the house. Because I rang on a Friday they wouldn't be there till Wednesday. I said ok. Wednesday came and nothing. No one has arrived and if you think I have the credit to keep ringing and pîssing away on you to tell me that you'll send someone out again and don't you have another thing coming. It's an absolute disgrace how it's being dealt with. Even a guy I know who works for you says you are a joke.
    I want this fixed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Anyone gonna actually reply on this or is this just the way EIR is.?? Just don't care as long as you're getting paid??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Anyone gonna actually reply on this or is this just the way EIR is.?? Just don't care as long as you're getting paid??
    Hi Dodderangler, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I am very sorry to hear this has happened. 

This is not the level of service we aim to provide and I will be sure to relay your feedback onto the relevant department. 

Can you PM me your account number and I will check this out for you?

Kind Regards,
    Ciara 

5 hours ago sent a pm and havint heard back. This is terrible treatment of a customer. It really is shocking.

Of course il get a bill then for TV and internet and havint been able to use internet in nearly a month. I'm not apologising for being like this but if you want to keep a customer Happy then you shouldn't treat them like this.
    I expect some form of contact tomoro because I'm not wasting another 10 euro credit talking to someone and being passed around to other so called " technicians" for an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Of course il get a bill then for TV and internet and havint been able to use internet in nearly a month. I'm not apologising for being like this but if you want to keep a customer Happy then you shouldn't treat them like this.
    I expect some form of contact tomoro because I'm not wasting another 10 euro credit talking to someone and being passed around to other so called " technicians" for an hour.
    Hi dodderangler, 

I am working through my PM's and will respond to you soon.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Advertisement
Advertisement