Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need AerTV plugin! Kodi

Options
  • 30-08-2016 2:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have a Plus account and need a plugin to get the channels on Kodi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

seriously?

you went through the signup process here and typed out all that to post the question?

there's an easier way.

http://bfy.tw/7SKR

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ImReallyShiny

vibe666 wrote: »
    seriously?

you went through the signup process here and typed out all that to post the question?

there's an easier way.

Lmao, You give me a Lmgtfy link, Yet thats what you should be doing, The only result is "Irish TV" but its dead, NOTHING but catchup works on it. And I even have a Plus account, It just doesnt work at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

and yet you didn't say anything about any of that. feel free to keep googling yourself or specifiy what you actually want and why next time.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

@ImReallyShiney,

Welcome to Boards :D Please take a moment to read the Charter and notices in the Stickeys in the Home Entertainment Forums, and in particular the notice concerning Kodi, addons and subscription TV services etc.

I appreciate that you say you have an account for the service in question, and I'm unaware of that particluar service providers attitude to third party services, but service providers in general are usually understandably protective of their rights and object to third party interlopers so you may not have any luck.

As you can see, the more information provided in a question the more liklihood that other Boardies might give you more (or any) help, as a new user perhaps you could bear this in mind :-).

@vibe666,

The question from the OP might well have been put more comprehensively, but a slightly less acerbic response from a long-time Boardie might be more suitable for a newcomer ? Thanks:-)

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ImReallyShiny

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment

@ImReallyShiney,

Welcome to Boards :D Please take a moment to read the Charter and notices in the Stickeys in the Home Entertainment Forums, and in particular the notice concerning Kodi, addons and subscription TV services etc.

I appreciate that you say you have an account for the service in question, and I'm unaware of that particluar service providers attitude to third party services, but service providers in general are usually understandably protective of their rights and object to third party interlopers so you may not have any luck.

As you can see, the more information provided in a question the more liklihood that other Boardies might give you more (or any) help, as a new user perhaps you could bear this in mind :-).

@vibe666,

The question from the OP might well have been put more comprehensively, but a slightly less acerbic response from a long-time Boardie might be more suitable for a newcomer ? Thanks:-)

Cheers,

Ritz.

Hey, Yes I know about the whole Kodi thing not generally being allowed to speak about like asking for Suscriptions etc, But im just wondering if anyone has a way to play AerTV streams on Kodi. Recently I posted on my twitter official live stream m3u8 links for stuff like 3e, TV3 etc (Irish Channels) and they work no questions asked.

But stuff like UTV and AerTV require a Token to play the stream, I already know AerTV's official stream link and how its parsed (Used Fiddler), But generating/finding the Token somewhere accessable with python is driving me mad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭padjocollins

anyone got the url for tv3 and tg4 please ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,017 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Is it really a coincidence that the name used by the OP in this thread for their boards account, is the very same, including capitalisation, as one of the names of the authors of a Kodi plugin that "Plays live Irish TV"?

(IETVNOW authors MathsGrinds & ImReallyShiny)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Johnboy1951,

You might well be right, but the OP's last intervention on this thread was over six months ago, hardly worth bringing this up now.

padjocollins,

As you can see from the preceding posts this is a murky area - you might be better pursuing an answer onthe Kodi forums.

I'm giving this thread a decent burial. Family flowers only.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement