Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid week rental in Dublin

Options
  • 30-08-2016 8:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am a secondary teacher in south Dublin and due to family commitments I am commuting from Cork.
    To break up the commute I am looking to stay up on Monday Tuesday and Thursday night. I have looked into air bnb but it is incredibly frustrating as some nights I want are booked out.
    Does anyone know what the best option would be hard accommodation?

I have a bike in Dublin so any place around the city or south side would be ideal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

There are often people on Daft looking for Mon-Fri tenants. I think that would be your best bet. I can't imagine you'll find anyone just willing to rent to you for three days with a gap in between. You'll most likely have to pay for the five days or a full week. Alternatively check with hostels/hotels.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Would this be for the full school year or more short-term?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Technologygrind

It would be for the full school year.I looked on daft and on myhome.ie and there is nothing available Monday to Friday inside the M50

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Stick an ad up in local shops or shops in an area you like. You might well find someone with a spare room who is not actively looking to rent.

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement