Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who are doing the best (and cheapest) 4G sim only PAYG plans?

Options
  • 30-08-2016 8:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭

I'm going to an event where I've been recruited to stream music for the day on Thursday. I have a Galaxy Tab Pro (sim version) with Deezer Premium installed, but it will be a bit away from where I'm sitting so tethering isn't really an option. So this will basically be for one day as I dont really use the tablet outside of my house where I have ample wi-fi.....are there any good deals around at the moment? I didn't really check the sites because I'd rather hear from somebody impartial on coverage quality, price, ease of set-up etc...etc...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭ShadyAcres

Three have all you can eat data for 20 a month. You should check the 4g coverage for the area your going. It's not everywhere unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

I see Meteor are doing 7.5gb a month for €10....anybody got it??

• Registered Users Posts: 24,400 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

kingaaa wrote: »
    I see Meteor are doing 7.5gb a month for €10....anybody got it??

that's not a 4g plan though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Where are you based? Where is the gig based?

I use Three's unlimited data, and it's great.
    Deezer wouldn't eat through much, even at the highest quality, for a couple of hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Don't rely on cellular data for a gig unless its 10 people at a BBQ. Will only lead to disappointment.

You can cache music with GoogleMusic etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement