Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Set up date

Options
  • 30-08-2016 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Good morning eir,

On the 16th of this month, an eir rep knocked on my door, and after a talk we agreed a sale. He scheduled the new services to be installed on Thursday 25th. But that didn't happen, instead I got an email saying you will install it on the 2nd of September. Now, that doesn't suit me, and no, I can't arrange for anyone to stay at home. Also, as I learned yesterday, eir installers work until 5pm, something that rep forgot to mention. I get home from work at 5pm, and I'm sorry, I'm not in position to be taking time off work, just to facilitate eir, if you want me to switch from Vodafone, and become eir customer, you will have to work around me. So, we can rearrange the installation date, at the time that suits me, or, I will be forced to withdraw from the contract.

Thanks,

Eileen.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

mattcrow wrote: »
    Good morning eir,

On the 16th of this month, an eir rep knocked on my door, and after a talk we agreed a sale. He scheduled the new services to be installed on Thursday 25th. But that didn't happen, instead I got an email saying you will install it on the 2nd of September. Now, that doesn't suit me, and no, I can't arrange for anyone to stay at home. Also, as I learned yesterday, eir installers work until 5pm, something that rep forgot to mention. I get home from work at 5pm, and I'm sorry, I'm not in position to be taking time off work, just to facilitate eir, if you want me to switch from Vodafone, and become eir customer, you will have to work around me. So, we can rearrange the installation date, at the time that suits me, or, I will be forced to withdraw from the contract.

Thanks,

Eileen.
    Hi Eileen, 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened. 

I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you, however, I am afraid our engineers do only work up until 5pm and there would be no way of us arranging an appointment for after this time. 

I sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and I am very sorry I could not offer you some better news today. 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mattcrow

I understand, can you go ahead and process the cancellation for me, or will I have to ring someone?

I understand, can you go ahead and process the cancellation for me, or will I have to ring someone?
    I am afraid I am unable to process cancellations from here. 

You will need to contact our cancellations team directly on 1901 (option 4).

-Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mattcrow

Thanks.

Thanks.
    No problem at all :)

-Ciara

• Advertisement
Advertisement