Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have Not Received Any Emails Since Joining Eir

Options
  • 30-08-2016 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Hi,

I signed up with Eir Broadband on Friday and was told I would get a welcome email but I did not receive anything. I rang again yesterday and found out that my email address had been misspelled. So, gave the correct email again and was told I'd get the mail within a few hours. It's now been 24 hours and I still haven't received this mail so I've no idea what my account number is or when my broadband will be set up. Can someone please help with this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Sheeeeit wrote: »
    Hi,

I signed up with Eir Broadband on Friday and was told I would get a welcome email but I did not receive anything. I rang again yesterday and found out that my email address had been misspelled. So, gave the correct email again and was told I'd get the mail within a few hours. It's now been 24 hours and I still haven't received this mail so I've no idea what my account number is or when my broadband will be set up. Can someone please help with this?
    Hi Sheeeeit,

Thank you for getting in touch with us :)

I am very sorry to hear this, can you PM me your account number please and I will check this out for you? 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Sheeeeit

eir: Ciara wrote: »
    Hi,

Hi Sheeeeit,

I am very sorry to hear this, can you PM me your account number please and I will check this out for you? 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    My question clearly states that I do not know my account number due to the fact I haven't received any welcome email.

Hi,

Hi Sheeeeit,

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    My question clearly states that I do not know my account number due to the fact I haven't received any welcome email.
    Apologies, my mistake Sheeeeit.

Have you received an order/landline number? 

-Ciara

Hi,

Hi Sheeeeit,

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

-Ciara
    I haven't received anything at all.

Hi,

Hi Sheeeeit,

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

-Ciara
    I haven't received anything at all.
    Can you PM me your full address and name please and I will check this out for you? 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Advertisement

Hi Ciara,

Did you get a chance to check this? 
    I was told on the phone a week ago that the broadband would be installed tomorrow (Friday September 2nd).
    Instead I'm here a week later and I haven't received any correspondence at all.

Hi Ciara,

Scratch that, I tried calling again and this time the guy on the phone was able to provide my new account number and installation date.
    I'm down for Wednesday the 7th of September between 9-12 which is 5 days later than what I was told.
    Unfortunately I will now have to take time off work to meet the engineer who will be calling.
    Is there any way of exchanging contact numbers with the engineer so he can tell me exactly what time he will be calling? So then I'll know when to leave work and minimise the time away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi Ciara,

Scratch that, I tried calling again and this time the guy on the phone was able to provide my new account number and installation date.
    I'm down for Wednesday the 7th of September between 9-12 which is 5 days later than what I was told.
    Unfortunately I will now have to take time off work to meet the engineer who will be calling.
    Is there any way of exchanging contact numbers with the engineer so he can tell me exactly what time he will be calling? So then I'll know when to leave work and minimise the time away.
    Hi Sheeeeit,

Apologies for the delay, I'll flag this with Ciara and ask her to get back to you today.

-Pamela 

Any update here guys?

Any update here guys?
    Hi Sheeeeit, 

I have responded to your PM. 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Advertisement

Any update here guys?
    Hi Sheeeeit, 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Hi Ciara,

The question in the PM has already been answered. 

I'm down for Wednesday the 7th of September between 9-12.

Any update here guys?
    Hi Sheeeeit, 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Hi Ciara,

The question in the PM has already been answered. 

I'm down for Wednesday the 7th of September between 9-12.
    No problem Sheeeeit, thanks for the update.

-Pamela 

So, Is there any way of exchanging contact numbers with the engineer so he can tell me exactly what time he will be calling?

So, Is there any way of exchanging contact numbers with the engineer so he can tell me exactly what time he will be calling?
    I'm afraid we would not have a direct contact number for the technician Sheeeeit, should you have any queries regarding your appointment our openeir team will be able to assist you on 01-5366550.

-Pamela 

Advertisement