Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Estate Agents

Options
  • 30-08-2016 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

About to put our house on the market and am just interested what/who people recommend as safe and reliable estate agents in Drogheda.
    I'm thinking Sullivans, Sherry Fitz & O'Brien Collins, but I'm open to other suggestions based on your experiences.
    One place I will be avoiding like the plague is Sherry. Had an awful experience with them when buying a property years ago. Absolute Charlatans!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

Friend of mine bought recently, visited most of the agents in town to discuss his requirements. Was happiest with the help received from Sherry Fitz and Thomas Byrne.
    He eventually bought a property via Sherry Fitz.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 natkhal

kormak: Can I ask in which area are you selling? I'm looking to buy a house in Bettystown/Laytown/South Drogheda.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

We bought from Tommy Byrne, and as a buyer I have to say he was sound.

We got screwed by Shane Black, thought we were the highest bidders for a few weeks and suddenly the house turns sale agreed on MyHome.ie. Height of incompetence and lack of professional courtesy. Eventually got a better house, but saw that Shane Black tried (and failed) to sale the house next door to the original one we were after.
    The "for sale" sign was there for months, then the seller must've got sick of him and we saw a different estate agent sign go up.

Advertisement