Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iCarhireinsurance.com

• 30-08-2016 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I have had carhire access insurance annual policy for the past 3 years with the above fee about 50/ 60, i reside abroad return 3 times a year, recently I had to claim as a result of damage by vandalism.
    I arrived on the scene with a garda car parked alongside asked if i was the owner and if anything was taken just had damage, two windows broken and some trim damage.
    Got on to the insurance was send forms and a list of doc requirements immediately which i responded as required, 2 months on an I get the assessment of your claim for damage excess reimbursement has now been completed a payment of xxx will be transferred to your bank account within the next 5-10 working days, in settlement of your claim.

Every time i inquire with Icarhireinsurance or Allianz response is 5 -10 working days
    On a positive note i was overwhelmed by the response of the Garda 10 out of 10
    Question is will they pay out remains to be seen, will have to consider other options.
    [font=Calibri","sans-serif]Anybody else had dealings with this outfit?[/font]

Advertisement