Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer

Options
  • 30-08-2016 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone know if it is possible to transfer from the combined nursing course into Radiography or Medicine?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 psychology_15

Hey,

I don't know think it's possible to transfer (I could be wrong, I'd imagine a lot could come down to your CAO points). However, there is a grad medicine option for people who have already completed an undergraduate degree. You apply (presumably) in your final year of undergrad, and I think it removes the points aspect and also may take some time off the medicine programme too. They have this option for a few courses including physiotherapy and psychology. Perhaps radiography too, though I'm not sure.

Hope it works out for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

Medicine is a restricted course so you can't. If you want to transfer into it from another course you have to apply to 1st year via the CAO as you would have when applying to college and you must meet the points requirements.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Jdoe

Anyone know if I can transfer from computer science to engineering ?

Advertisement