Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic FM on Christmas Eve

Options
  • 30-08-2016 1:44pm

Just came upon Classic FM the last two years. They have absolutely beautiful Christmas choral music on Christmas Eve (could be the 23rd and 22nd as well). It's fantastic stuff and really sets the mood.

Just thought I'd share! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Just came upon Classic FM the last two years. They have absolutely beautiful Christmas choral music on Christmas Eve (could be the 23rd and 22nd as well). It's fantastic stuff and really sets the mood.

Just thought I'd share! :)

Sounds excellent! Sometimes there is nothing better than a bit of Christmas choral music, as much as I love the Christmas songs like "Last Christmas" etc. Especially on Christmas Eve, there's something really magical about hearing carols! What frequency is Classic FM?

It's actually a UK radio station so you'd need an internet radio or something internet connected.

Advertisement