Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slane 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

gooner99 wrote: »
    Yeah if I don't get the VIP tickets, then I'll be more than happy with the Gold Circle. I'd probably look out of place in the VIP section in any case!!

I doubt it, I'd say it will be full of people like myself, went to see them 25 years ago but now in my mid 40s I haven't got the festival constitution anymore and need the small bit of comfort the "VIP" section affords.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭gooner99

I doubt it, I'd say it will be full of people like myself, went to see them 25 years ago but now in my mid 40s I haven't got the festival constitution anymore and need the small bit of comfort the "VIP" section affords.:p

Agree, I think I need some comfort myself.

Do you think these slime-balls on the touting websites will have them all snapped up as 9:00:01 in the morning?

They must use robots to book the tickets, but how is that possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭borderlinemeath

gooner99 wrote: »
    Agree, I think I need some comfort myself.

Do you think these slime-balls on the touting websites will have them all snapped up as 9:00:01 in the morning?

They must use robots to book the tickets, but how is that possible!

That's why I got the GC tickets. Rather than getting caught short tomorrow in case it "sells out" yet overpriced tickets are on seatwave at 9.15 am.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭KpsCowley

Hi guys,

The fear of not beating the bots for tickets in the morning has me. I read that some of you guys got presale tickets. I'm hoping to get 2 golden circle tickets and am tempted to join the night train fan club (aprox 42 euro). Do you guys know if the presale tickets are still available that way?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭BearThomas131

If it's any help to anyone I have a presale code here good for 1 ticket as I bought 3 already, here it is anyway if anyone wants it

GNRCUB4XNZ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

KpsCowley wrote: »
    Hi guys,

The fear of not beating the bots for tickets in the morning has me. I read that some of you guys got presale tickets. I'm hoping to get 2 golden circle tickets and am tempted to join the night train fan club (aprox 42 euro). Do you guys know if the presale tickets are still available that way?

You can test that anytime by going to ticketmaster.ie and search for fanclub tickets (the ones that require you to buy the membership for 42 euro; need to tick that first in order to start the search). If that confirms available tickets you can either buy them directly or go to the gnr site, buy your code there and come back to ticketmaster searching for tickets again, this time entering the code instead of ticking the buy membership option.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭gooner99

Hi guys,

If I manage to get the vip ones in the morning I'll be selling 3 golden circle tickets for face value. I don't think it will sell out. Well not in the normal kind of way. Of course many will simply be transfered to ticketmasters sister site where they will inflate the prices. Monopoly.

Thanks a million BearThomas131, you are a true gent!! Can not wait now!!!!!!!! Just one more to get for the missus

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Thanks a million BearThomas131, you are a true gent!! Can not wait now!!!!!!!! Just one more to get for the missus

i bought 2 this morning, 1 for my wife and the other for a good friend, cash is tight at moment so not bothering with mine until nearer the time, there will be thousands flying about leading up to the gig

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭BearThomas131

No worrys at all man glad I cold help best if luck in the morning you should have no trouble though, it is gonna be epic roll on may !!!!

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

I bit the bullet and got a fan membership. Only needed one ticket so there are three left on this code if it helps anyone. Good karma :)
    I think presale ends at 10 pm so be quick!!

GNREBBX9BZ

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Hi guys,

I bit the bullet and got a fan membership. Only needed one ticket so there are three left on this code if it helps anyone. Good karma :)
    I think presale ends at 10 pm so be quick!!

GNREBBX9BZ

Thanks a mill for that. Used for two so one left on it!
    Much appreciated!!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

Thanks a mill for that. Used for two so one left on it!
    Much appreciated!!!

Ah balls was wondering why it was only giving me one!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Anybody know what the story is when you buy the Nightrain membership through Ticketmaster?

It's only a PDF ticket just like the actual ticket and doesn't have much info on how you can access the benefits of the membership.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Can anyone tell me what exactly Golden Circle is?
    My o/h is in a queue to buy tickets this morning and we can't decide which tickets. It's such a bad time of year to be spending over €100 each on a ticket..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

Can anyone tell me what exactly Golden Circle is?
    My o/h is in a queue to buy tickets this morning and we can't decide which tickets. It's such a bad time of year to be spending over €100 each on a ticket..

Golden Circle is the standing area in front of the stage.

You also get 'limited edition GN'R VIP gift pack', souvenir GN'R tour laminate & lanyard and VIP commemorative ticket .

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

Gold Circle seem to be all gone already.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

ticketmaster under heavy demand. this is definitely selling out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Yeah its still searching for me on phone and PC since 9.00.
    Defn sellout for sure

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

I was in no doubt whatsoever that this one would sell out.

There will be some grumpy folk within the next hour or so.
    And I wouldn't have much sympathy considering the presale that has been going on all week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Here we go again...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

Seriously happy I went with the pre-sale option now

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Got sorted with a GA for the brother. His last ever gig was to see them in '92.

Internet explorer in work allowed me straight in. Chrome got me in too.

Keep searching, tickets will ping back in as others relinquish them from their baskets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

ah i'm not too bothered either way. would love to see them but those ticket prices are insane. joe duffy researchers have easy work for today's topic anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 17,996 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Friend text me 9.04 saying he could only get VIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Utah

Got 2 GA on the app pretty much straight away. Happy out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Got a general admin ticket no bother within 5 mins, phew!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,158 ✭✭✭COH

lambayire wrote: »
    Gold Circle seem to be all gone already.

Nope just got two

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Worth trying the app instead of website. Always find it much quicker and more successful at getting tickets. Same again today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Gold circle are way too dear.. It's crazy.

Advertisement