Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appointment with bank

Options
  • 30-08-2016 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Hi- when calling my branch I am told to make an appointment online and the bank will call me back..

Question 1 : Why is that ? Seems odd to call someone who tells me to go online to make an appointment and then will call me back...
    Question 2 : Why was I not called back ?
    Question 3 : How can I make an appointment ?

Thanks..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi- when calling my branch I am told to make an appointment online and the bank will call me back..

Question 1 : Why is that ? Seems odd to call someone who tells me to go online to make an appointment and then will call me back...

Thanks..
    Good afternoon Harry,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

To book an appointment at your branch please see here.

Once appointment is booked online a member of staff from the branch will contact you usually on the same day or the following day to confirm appointment time.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Happy_Harry

Thanks..
    Good afternoon Harry,

Once appointment is booked online a member of staff from the branch will contact you usually on the same day or the following day to confirm appointment time.

Thanks,

Tara C
    Thanks Tara- but that is exactly the point.  I used that link and nobody got back to me.

Thanks..
    Good afternoon Harry,

Thanks,

Tara C
    Thanks Tara- but that is exactly the point.  I used that link and nobody got back to me.
    Good afternoon, 

Can we ask you to send a PM including when you requested an appointment and what branch you wanted to to go to?

Thanks, 
    Tara C

Thanks..
    Good afternoon Harry,

Thanks,

Tara C
    Good afternoon, 

Can we ask you to send a PM including when you requested an appointment and what branch you wanted to to go to?

Thanks, 
    Tara C
    Hi Tara- sure. However when trying to PM you, I got an error you cannot receive PMs.. Should I PM someone else ?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Happy_Harry, 

I've just sent you a PM there now if you'd like to reply. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Advertisement

Thanks for looking into this for me. I am happy you could find my appointment request in the system. Hopefully the branch manager will indeed call me...

If I haven't heard anything by tomorrow evening, I will be back, but for now-thanks !

You're more than welcome, 

If you need anything else just come back to us here. 

Elaine 

Hello again, as "promised" I am back... The bank didn't contact me.

Hi Happy_Harry, 

I'm extremely disappointed to hear this. I'm sending this email again and will follow up with this in the morning to ensure you get your call back. 

So sorry again, 
    Elaine 

Thanks Elaine , the branch called me this morning and appointment is made. Topic closed for me, but you guys may want to review the whole system.

• Advertisement

Thanks Elaine , the branch called me this morning and appointment is made. Topic closed for me, but you guys may want to review the whole system.
    Hi,

We’re happy to hear this has been resolved.

We’ll certainly pass on your feedback in relation to this.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement