Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smackdown Live 30.8.2016 *spoilers*

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I noticed just before the women's match started when the Backlash card was being displayed, Otunga started saying "At Backlash..." before Mauro said "At Backlash..." so either they had a script or were all being fed the same thing.

And are WWE really so up to date with things that they Chuck Norris facts for Curt Hawkins?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,810 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I like Slater a lot but that interview bit was awful imo, it just wasn't funny. Just 'laugh at them because they're hicks' rather than any actual jokes

Main problem with that Slater bit was it went on far too long

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

If it wasn't for Miz, AJ or Heath Slater, Smackdown would be essentially unwatchable.

AJ looked like an 80s aerobics instructor or something with the headband over the long hair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

CastorTroy wrote: »
    AJ looked like an 80s aerobics instructor or something with the headband over the long hair

More like Bjorn Borg

So was it a headbanger piercing that made Rhyno bleed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,167 ✭✭✭✭briany

I really enjoyed Gary 'The Milkman' Millman's segment, I have to say. Just 'cause it made me realise how much the shows are lacking random stuff that used to be such a strong selling point of going live. Give that lad a developmental contract, I say. :)

Advertisement