Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB job interview - Credit Official role?

Options
  • 30-08-2016 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

I have an interview with AIB later this week for a credit official role. I passed the telephone and aptitude test.

I am just wondering has anyone here worked/currently working for AIB as a credit official? AIB are keeping very quiet about the location of the role and the salary. Its a entry level role and could be based in Ballsbridge, Swords, Dublin 22 or Sandyford.

I understand that the role is debt collection but is this a purely outbound role (i.e.: call centre) or will there be more administration?

I would like to work for AIB and I would hope to start a career with them, but I am afraid to end up stuck in a call centre/customer care type role.

Obviously I will be asking all the questions during the interview but I would like a little heads up before the interview if possible...

thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Heart Break Kid

Entry level roles are usually 24k, Grad roles are 27k, Probably in Ballsbridge but I know there moving some people around.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 karama90

Any updates?? How did the interview go and what is the actual job description?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Kennykenken1

Hi,

I know this is an old thread, but I am in a similar situation as was One4one a few years ago. Has anyone had any experience, or could give me any insight into AIB Collection section, for example, is it just a dead end battery call centre role and what kind of average salary etc.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks inadvance.

Advertisement