Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How often are General Service competitions held?

• 30-08-2016 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm interested in joining the defence forces, but unfortunately I missed this last competition (kicking myself, but split milk and all that).

So I was wondering are they always held annually around the same time, or could there be another held sooner than that? I assume it can vary, but generally speaking...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭SeanD123

I'm interested in joining the defence forces, but unfortunately I missed this last competition (kicking myself, but split milk and all that).

So I was wondering are they always held annually around the same time, or could there be another held sooner than that? I assume it can vary, but generally speaking...

Hi, yeah the timing of the competitions can vary. One was held last october, then there was the most recent one. As far as i know another competition will take place early 2017.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

Usually every year March - September 100-200 places

Advertisement