Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't logic in. Error 503

Options
  • 31-08-2016 11:20am

Hello,

I'm typing this on my phone. The touch site is working fine. Unfortunately I can't log in on the laptop. I'm using Chrome. Error 503 Backend fetch failed, is what comes up.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi Persepoly,
    The team rolled out a new change earlier which broke some things on the site - we're rolling it back so things should be back to normal shortly if they aren't already.

Thanks,
    Niamh.

Hi Persepoly,
    The team rolled out a new change earlier which broke some things on the site - we're rolling it back so things should be back to normal shortly if they aren't already.

Thanks,
    Niamh.

Hi Niamh.

Thanks for that. I can't check on my own laptop because it's fecked but I'm sure it will be working when I try Friday :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement