Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Claim Bonus not validated?

Options
  • 31-08-2016 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    I was reading few posts here in regarding Italians like me that relocated to Ireland and having issues to get a No Claim Bonus being accepted after a quote.
    I'm in the same pain right now, having proven with two statements wrote by my previous Italian insurer (Genialloyd) but not being accepted because "They did not replied to our email for confirmation": this what phone agent told me when I rang you trying to understand.

Can anyone please help me please to sort this out? It is now a month I'm trying to have it sorted, without success and it looks like now I owe you 3000€ in top of initial 1053€.
    Considering I'm driving a car from 2002, having no claim of any sort since then and I'd like to pay accordingly.

Thank you!
    - Sebastiano

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

S.Roattino wrote: »
    Hi,
    I was reading few posts here in regarding Italians like me that relocated to Ireland and having issues to get a No Claim Bonus being accepted after a quote.
    I'm in the same pain right now, having proven with two statements wrote by my previous Italian insurer (Genialloyd) but not being accepted because "They did not replied to our email for confirmation": this what phone agent told me when I rang you trying to understand.

Can anyone please help me please to sort this out? It is now a month I'm trying to have it sorted, without success and it looks like now I owe you 3000€ in top of initial 1053€.
    Considering I'm driving a car from 2002, having no claim of any sort since then and I'd like to pay accordingly.

Thank you!
    - Sebastiano
    Hi Sebastanio
    Can you message me with your policy details and we will look into this for you.
    Regards 
    Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 6 fraytag

Hi Sebastanio
    Can you message me with your policy details and we will look into this for you.
    Regards 
    Seán
    Hi Sean,
    I have got exactly same situation but with polish insurer. I have long 18 years history and no claims in whole that time. I provided all required documents to Liberty insurance, but no claim bonus was removed from my policy after one month and consultant said to me that polish insurer did not respond for NCB validation email.
    Are you in charge to help in any way please?
    how can I message you as it looks like private msg is not working with you??
    thanks a million in advance!
    Hubert

Advertisement