Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dream Box Europe

• 31-08-2016 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi

[font=arial","sans-serif]I purchased a dream box recently. My box freezes a lot( Is this down to my internet or something else.) and the TV guide doesn't show the programmes either. What could be the problem. ?
    When we record, the programmes records in different sections. Please help.
    [/font]

[font=arial","sans-serif]How do I watch recordered programs?[/font]
    [font=arial","sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=arial","sans-serif]Thx[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Did you buy it off boards.ie ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 DESISE09

No. Facebook. Dream box Europe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭eamonnq

They don't seem to have a lot of comments on their FB page, would make me think that they either don't allow people to complain on there or remove any complaints that they do get. Don't think you will get much help posting here though about them as they provide a service that boards.ie do not allow to be discussed on here.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Please read the stickey at the top of the forum regarding subscription tv services etc.

Thread Closed.

Ritz

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement