Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Activation

Options
  • 31-08-2016 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,

I received my router for my broadband (ADSL Up to 24meg) last Monday (22nd August) but my broadband has yet to be activated. I was told to wait till Monday this week (29th August) and nothing had changed. On the 30th my query was raised to "Tier 2" and I was told I would get a callback within 24 hours.

Today now after 24 hours I still don't even have a date of when my broadband will be activated and am been told to wait another 48 hours for a callback for someone to tell me when maybe my broadband might be activated.

Can someone just give me a date or arrange some type of appointment for my broadband to be activated please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Hi,

I received my router for my broadband (ADSL Up to 24meg) last Monday (22nd August) but my broadband has yet to be activated. I was told to wait till Monday this week (29th August) and nothing had changed. On the 30th my query was raised to "Tier 2" and I was told I would get a callback within 24 hours.

Today now after 24 hours I still don't even have a date of when my broadband will be activated and am been told to wait another 48 hours for a callback for someone to tell me when maybe my broadband might be activated.

Can someone just give me a date or arrange some type of appointment for my broadband to be activated please?
    Hi Shinobi2600,

Thank you for getting in touch :) 

I am extremely sorry to hear this has happened. I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you.

Can you PM me your account number please and I will check this out for you? 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭shinobi2600

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

PM sent
    Thank you, 

I am working through my PMs and will respond to you soon. 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

Hi Ciara,

Any update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi Ciara,

Any update?
    Apologies for the delay shinobi2600,
    Ciara will be with you soon.

-Pamela 

• Advertisement

FYI this is now resolved as had KN networks out who got me connected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

FYI this is now resolved as had KN networks out who got me connected.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]That's great to hear [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]shinobi2600,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]thanks for the update![/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

Advertisement