Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One hour waiting to reach your insurance helpline!!! need email address please

Options
  • 31-08-2016 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭

Hi there, frankly I am disgusted with such a lack of service, one full hour waiting for the phone to be answered and still waiting. My insurance is renewing tomorrow and I do not want to renew it with yourselves, the lack of service today just re-inforces my decision. I need to let you know my decision before tomorrow but as I cannot reach you, please forward an email address where I can send you written confirmation of this. I will in the meantime cancel the direct debit on my account.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭HungryFish

screamer wrote: »
    Hi there, frankly I am disgusted with such a lack of service, one full hour waiting for the phone to be answered and still waiting. My insurance is renewing tomorrow and I do not want to renew it with yourselves, the lack of service today just re-inforces my decision. I need to let you know my decision before tomorrow but as I cannot reach you, please forward an email address where I can send you written confirmation of this. I will in the meantime cancel the direct debit on my account.

I'm on for 90 minutes so far. God help whoever answers that phone!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭screamer

Did you get through? I lost the interest at 80 minutes.... no reply here either from BOI ....

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭HungryFish

screamer wrote: »
    Did you get through? I lost the interest at 80 minutes.... no reply here either from BOI ....

I was on hold for 2 hours. My phone cut me off. I think it thought it was off the hook 😲 I rang rsa directly. The girl I spoke to kept telling me that they had no access to my details. Eventually she spoke to her manager and then I was put through to the boi team. Talk about a round about way. Don't know what's going in with themy but it's a complete joke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Good afternoon,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We're very to hear you experienced high call volumes whilst calling. As we have no access to insurance details here we are unable to check this here for you. 

Please be assured the representatives are working to answer all calls.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Voice of reason

RSA are a disgrace to deal with regarding wait times etc. It really lets the BOI product down, which is great for price (relatively speaking!!) 

Not being able to switch insurance to another car outside of "normal" business hours is pretty pants too

• Advertisement
Advertisement