Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big variation in broadband speed

Options
  • 31-08-2016 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi, 

We recently signed up with eir broadband. There is a huge variance in the speeds we are getting and I need to get it resolved asap. For example at 10pm last night I had a download speed of 0.14 mbps, this morning it was 13.00mbps. Can you explain why this is happening? The broadband is unusable like this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

legin500 wrote: »
    Hi, 

We recently signed up with eir broadband. There is a huge variance in the speeds we are getting and I need to get it resolved asap. For example at 10pm last night I had a download speed of 0.14 mbps, this morning it was 13.00mbps. Can you explain why this is happening? The broadband is unusable like this.
    Hi  legin500,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry to hear this. 
    I would recommend contacting technical support and they would be more than happy to troubleshoot these issues you are experiencing, you can contact them directly on 1890260260 or 1901 option 2.

-Pamela

Advertisement