Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Indian around D12

Options
  • 31-08-2016 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a good Indian around Crumlin - im starving, it tried the one by the Crumlin Shopping Centre recently and it was bad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CarlG

Indian gate in Tallaght is very good, they deliver to D12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

Namaste on the South Circular Road? Their Smithfield branch just got shut by the health inspectors, but their south side one might still be operational :D

If they deliver to you, or you're willing to go a little outside of Crumlin, you have both Konkan and Bu Ali on Clanbrassil St, assuming they're still there. I've had nice feeds from both, but admittedly it's several years ago now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

Warper wrote: »
    Anyone know a good Indian around Crumlin - im starving, it tried the one by the Crumlin Shopping Centre recently and it was bad

Where is the one near the shopping centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Tadka House in Rathmines has been our pick recently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Apu, he's bang on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,317 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

What part of Crumlin? As mentioned, Konkan if in Lower Crumlin, there's also Camile Thai (not Indian) but gorgeous at Dolphin's Barn.

Bombay Pantry in Rathmines also worth a go, again, depending where you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

I live in Drimnagh and Konkan deliver to me. It's absolutely delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 CarlG

If you're ever in the city I recommend Madina, they have such nice and juicy chicken.

CarlG wrote: »
    If you're ever in the city I recommend Madina, they have such nice and juicy chicken.

+1 on that recommendation. They also do what I reckon is hands-down the best vegetable curry in Dublin. They do a decent chana masala and tarka dal too. And their rotis are awesome. And they do bhindi bhaji. And dosa...

...Drooooollll....

I know what I'm doing later...

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

The Green Masala is very nice - down the other end of Crumlin from the Shopping Centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Danye wrote: »
    Where is the one near the shopping centre?

Sorry i meant by Ashleaf shopping centre, at the crossroads

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Ciaran_B wrote: »
    The Green Masala is very nice - down the other end of Crumlin from the Shopping Centre.

Thats the one i got, didnt like it at all

Advertisement