Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How does the getting COD 4 30 days early work?

Options
  • 31-08-2016 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭

Symths/Gamestop are offering the call of duty 4 remaster with infinite warfare 30 days early with pre orders, but I can't find any information on how that works? Like I'm sure I saw the COD 4 remaster only works with the infinite warfare and stuff. And symths has it for pre order for 85 quid, but thats online, so I don't know how that works either. Anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Symths/Gamestop are offering the call of duty 4 remaster with infinite warfare 30 days early with pre orders, but I can't find any information on how that works? Like I'm sure I saw the COD 4 remaster only works with the infinite warfare and stuff. And symths has it for pre order for 85 quid, but thats online, so I don't know how that works either. Anyone know?

You get dlc 30 days earlier than xbox that's all. Its released on all platforms at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

But it literally says 'play modern warfare 30 days early'

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

But it literally says 'play modern warfare 30 days early'

Yes, 30 days earlier than xbox

Right, so I asked how that works without the disc. Since you'd get MW in October and IW isn't out till November.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Right, so I asked how that works without the disc. Since you'd get MW in October and IW isn't out till November.

Right here goes:

IW will release with COD4 on the exact same day. However Sony have an exclusivity contract for the game which means you get DLC etc 30 days earlier than people that play on xbox or PC.

In this case you dont get to play COD4 early. You get it the day the new game is released.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Right here goes:

IW will release with COD4 on the exact same day. However Sony have an exclusivity contract for the game which means you get DLC etc 30 days earlier than people that play on xbox or PC.

In this case you dont get to play COD4 early. You get it the day the new game is released.

But, but, but… you get MW in October.

But, but, but… you get MW in October.

Sorry I just seen that on the smyths website:

Pre-order now to access the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Campaign Mode 30 days early starting the 05/10/2016

Sorry I just seen that on the smyths website:

Pre-order now to access the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered Campaign Mode 30 days early starting the 05/10/2016

Right. So what I'm asking is how does that work, not what about DLC.

Right. So what I'm asking is how does that work, not what about DLC.

They will probably give you a code to download it?

They will probably give you a code to download it?

What so you could potentially play the campaign and finish it without actually buying the game.

• Advertisement

What so you could potentially play the campaign and finish it without actually buying the game.

No you have to pay the full amount before getting access to COD 4 early.

No you have to pay the full amount before getting access to COD 4 early.

Why you can put a fiver on a pre-order!

Why you can put a fiver on a pre-order!

Yeah but you don't get the early code without paying the full amount for the game.

Advertisement