Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sillan bus coming in Proudstown Road

Options
  • 31-08-2016 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭

Where are the stops ? If I stood on the corner of Clonmaggadan Road and the Proudstown Road, would it stop ? Does it pull in on the opposite side near the ditch ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Where are the stops ? If I stood on the corner of Clonmaggadan Road and the Proudstown Road, would it stop ? Does it pull in on the opposite side near the ditch ?

It used to stop at the front of Clonmagadden road and just below topaz at the traffic lights.

I no longer go that way to work anymore, so unsure if it still stops infront of the estate

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

It used to stop at the front of Clonmagadden road and just below topaz at the traffic lights.

I no longer go that way to work anymore, so unsure if it still stops infront of the estate

Thanks. Think I'll check the timetable some morning I am off and see what path it takes

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Sun in Capri

Silan are on Facebook. If you put this question there they will get back to you promptly. I use thier service from Navan and find them excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Silan are on Facebook. If you put this question there they will get back to you promptly. I use thier service from Navan and find them excellent.

Thanks for that

Advertisement