Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Cotton Beach Towel in Dublin City?

Options
  • 31-08-2016 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hi,

So I'm looking to get a cotton beach towel with an Irish flag or something Irish related on it. I saw a Carroll's beach towel but they are a weird polyester type material that has zero drying ability.

Does anyone know of anywhere in the city centre that sells one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

Try this life hack: Simply buy an Ivory Coast towel and rotate it 180°

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dave Van Ronk

Try this life hack: Simply buy an Ivory Coast towel and rotate it 180°

Ok. Where can I buy a rotatable Ivory Coast towel in Dublin City then? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

Ok. Where can I buy a rotatable Ivory Coast towel in Dublin City then? :rolleyes:

They're hard to track down - I find the best tactic is to simply buy an Irish flag towel and rotate it 180°

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dave Van Ronk

They're hard to track down - I find the best tactic is to simply buy an Irish flag towel and rotate it 180°

Oh ok.. I get it. moc moc a moc is "180°+180° lifehack Ivory-Irish flag towel" tapped in the head.

Thanks for clearing that one up ...moc moc a moc.

So, getting back on topic..

Advertisement