Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Payment Providers

Options
  • 31-08-2016 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for some help regarding online payment providers. We are looking for a payment provider to help us with our new business venture but are struggling to find one which will match our needs. The business in question is a betting platform allowing users to bet peer to peer. We would require two types of services:

• The ability to receive payments from our users online
    • The ability for our users to receive their winnings back upon their request.

An example of the process would be our users will place bets which will require us to receive their payment and then if the customer is successful their winnings remain in their account with us until they decide to withdraw their winnings. This is where we will require the second service listed above.

I have looked over the market and found all competitors use neteller & skrill (these are the same company). We have engaged these but they are INCREDIBLY bad at getting back to us and we want to seek out alternatives.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

I think there's a reason most use them. Have had to deal with them in the past and they are infuriating alright. Every now and then a processor pops up but so many people have been burnt it's best the devil you know and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 FantasyTote

jimmii, do you know of any alternatives? We have had our application in with them for over a month now and they recently removed all phone access to new business department so can only contact over emails. it has been 9 days since i received a response from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Worldpay or ecopayz worth a look both are pretty established.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Have a look at Stripe connect. Its a payment platform specifically for online marketplaces, which might fit what you are looking for

https://stripe.com/connect

Advertisement