Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon

Options
  • 01-09-2016 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Recently ordered garden seat, actually it's nearly four weeks ago. No communication since should it take that long

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Bonny123 wrote: »
    Recently ordered garden seat, actually it's nearly four weeks ago. No communication since should it take that long

You'd have a better chance of getting the correct advice re this kind of issue if you post your query in Consumer Issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭solargain

I had a similar issue with lavender plants I ordered , it turned out the company sent them out but the courier never delivered them , telling groupon the address did not exist.

They refunded my money once I started looking for them , but the tracking no for the delivery was there & down as undelivered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ilove sheep

Do not buy anything from this company. I recently purchased two crates of wine and neither have been delivered. I have contacted the company on numerous occasions and all I get are polite apologies and lies. One time I phoned I was told they would be delivered that very day. The help line is based in the Philipines even though it is a Dublin number. I think they are a bunch of crooks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ramonakeogh

I am having same issue with a Playhouse I ordered last week, no communication, no tracking , no dispatch details either?

Advertisement