Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBAN number and new debit card

Options
  • 01-09-2016 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, 

I didn't receive my IBAN number or my account number with my debit card, when this arrived it was too late thought, I couldn't activate it within the 14 days. And now I don't get anyone on the phone service to answer. 
    I need the IBAN number and the account number to use the online banking in the meanwhile, I need access to my account somehow, I cannot wait until someone picks up the phone and the new debit card arrives.
    Could you please help me? 
    My name is Maria Jose Vallejo Mejia, I applied for the account about a month ago through crewlink.

Thank you for reading, best regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hello, 

I didn't receive my IBAN number or my account number with my debit card, when this arrived it was too late thought, I couldn't activate it within the 14 days. And now I don't get anyone on the phone service to answer. 
    I need the IBAN number and the account number to use the online banking in the meanwhile, I need access to my account somehow, I cannot wait until someone picks up the phone and the new debit card arrives.
    Could you please help me? 
    My name is Maria Jose Vallejo Mejia, I applied for the account about a month ago through crewlink.

Thank you for reading, best regards
    Good afternoon Maria,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We have no account information here, to get your new account details please call BOI Direct on 0035314044000/0818365365 & a representative will be happy to assist you.

Once you received your PIN for your Visa debit card please activate the card by using it at ATM or Point of sale 
    transaction.

Representatives are available Monday-Friday 8am-midnight, 9am-6pm weekends and bank holidays.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭catrat12

What happens when your visa card is expired do you request a new one or does one get sent out automatically

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

catrat12 wrote: »
    What happens when your visa card is expired do you request a new one or does one get sent out automatically
    Hi catrat12,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

A debit card is valid until the last day of the month displayed in the expiry date. For instance, if it expires 09/16, it will work up until the 30th September. A replacement card is sent automatically to the address on your account. This is usually received a week or two before the card is due to expire. Hope this helps but if you've any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement