Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Regarding fees due

Options
  • 01-09-2016 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Do I just ignore the 4332€ tuition fees and wait until they go away? This is my first undergrad course of course.

Also when is registration?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 dontknow5

You only pay the Sports Centre tax and some universal charge that is 8 euro (maybe it's bigger now?) as long as you applied for SUSI.

Registration should be any day from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭hytrogen

I got the SUSI grant last year (eventually this year at the start of semester 2!) I paid the first semester rate and then when the grant was finally processed (in January after hounding them!) I was refunded the first semester by the college. It was just for ease of mind until the winter exams started so I could sit them and then give them no excuse that I was actually attending.

Advertisement