Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castleknock to Donnybrook morning commute

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Few years ago now but when I used to go to UCD, in first year, it would take me the guts of 2 hours every morning and evening to get there/home. On a bus at 7am sharp, just about made it for 9. Had to get the 38 and then change busses in town though.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭txt_mess

Travel everyday from Clonsilla to Blackrock via the M50 , summer time schools off I leave at 8am when schools are in drop the kids off and leave at 8:50am usually only 40 mins at both times on way in and leaving at 4-5pm can take anywhere from 40mins to 1hr.

You take for-granted that at least once every 2 months something crazy will happen and the commute time will jump to over an hour be it a crash or unexplained slow down and then return to normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I keep hoping that someone will offer the OP a lift.

Advertisement