Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motorbike Bargain Alerts

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,249 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

listermint wrote: »
    Huh.?

Why wouldn't you put a cover on your bike in Ireland...

It's a joke about that poster who said people have gone soft for using a dryer or something on their bikes and then something about newspaper and blahblahblah back in my day we walked up hill to and from school

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Japcati2020

Zero degrees,ice and freezing fog.
    Didn't stop over 200 of us getting out this morning......

And not a bike cover in sight......lol.

535393.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20 The Hedgehog

Well if it counts, I've just dropped prices on a couple of things I'm selling:

Weise Montana Gloves - superb heavily insulated and armoured winter glove. Size XL £60 including post (RRP £100 plus postage)
    Duchinni D1300 Full Face Fibreglass helmet. Black. Dropdown visor and separate Sun visor. Still in box/ Size XL £75 including post (RRP £220)

Both brand new. I have pictures.

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

M and P in Wales have Arai Chaser V Helmets for £180, The Catch? Ducati Branding and Fluoro yellow and reflective silver stripes.
    Ducati want €556 for it

98103182_10.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

CJhaughey wrote: »
    M and P in Wales have Arai Chaser V Helmets for £180, The Catch? Ducati Branding and Fluoro yellow and reflective silver stripes.
    Ducati want €556 for it

Good price that.

The real catch here is the external sun visor, no thanks. If Rossi, Dunlop and Senna can all wear fluo/ yellow, I'm ok with it too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,979 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Its an awful ugly looking lid though all the same.

zubair wrote: »
    Good price that.

The real catch here is the external sun visor, no thanks. If Rossi, Dunlop and Senna can all wear fluo/ yellow, I'm ok with it too.

Yeah that is an Arai thing, they won't put any retractable sun visor mechanisms inside the shell for safety reasons.
    Its just how they roll.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭fatbast

zubair wrote: »
    Good price that.

Bought one, i quite like the sun visor actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Do you need to get a ducati now too?

It's not that I don't like the look of them, they look fine, I'm indifferent in that way. It's when it rains its a pain getting rain between the SV and visor. Still a nice lid I think. So are there reflective decals on it or something too?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,375 ✭✭✭✭blade1

It's a pro shade lads :rolleyes: :P

• Advertisement

fatbast wrote: »
    Bought one, i quite like the sun visor actually.

I did as well, a pretty nice lid for the money.

Advertisement