Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewing exam scripts

• 01-09-2016 5:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭

One of my students has requested to view her exam scripts. I haven't done this before as a teacher. I am just wondering are you able to bring in the marking scheme with you ? Also a calculator ? Obviously I can't bring pens in. It's for maths.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭mtoutlemonde

One of my students has requested to view her exam scripts. I haven't done this before as a teacher. I am just wondering are you able to bring in the marking scheme with you ? Also a calculator ? Obviously I can't bring pens in. It's for maths.

AFAIK you will be given a copy of the marking scheme with every subject requested.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 343 ✭✭Exiled1

You will be given a copy of the marking scheme. You have a calculator on your mobile?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Exiled1 wrote: »
    You will be given a copy of the marking scheme. You have a calculator on your mobile?

Copy of marking scheme supplied
    Mobiles are supposed to be left at door
    I assume calculators are fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

km79 wrote: »
    Copy of marking scheme supplied
    Mobiles are supposed to be left at door
    I assume calculators are fine

Excellent thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

You are given a copy of the marking scheme, you can bring in a calculator but not one on a phone. Phones are to be left outside as are all pens, pencils etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

I view scripts with my students every year. Calculators are fine. No mobile phones allowed or pens of any type. Marking schemes provided for all subjects.

Advertisement