Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

transferred money

Options
  • 01-09-2016 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

my friend transferred money from her bank of ireland account to my aib account late last night so im assuming it was way past the cut off time, how long will it take for the money to reach my account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

j1loner wrote: »
    my friend transferred money from her bank of ireland account to my aib account late last night so im assuming it was way past the cut off time, how long will it take for the money to reach my account?

Hi j1loner,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

A SEPA transfer takes one working day to reach the beneficiary bank. The daily cut off times for transfers is 3.30pm.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 4 j1loner

Hi j1loner,

A SEPA transfer takes one working day to reach the beneficiary bank. The daily cut off times for transfers is 3.30pm.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Tara C
    so since the transfer was after 3.30pm im guessing it'll probably take an extra day? its been taken from her account just hasn't shown up in mine yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi j1loner,

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Tara C
    so since the transfer was after 3.30pm im guessing it'll probably take an extra day? its been taken from her account just hasn't shown up in mine yet?
    Hi j1loner,

Yes if the transfer was after 3.30pm it would show as a debit immediately however would not reach beneficiary bank for two working days.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement